Tuition and Fees for 2022-2023 Academic Year
Student Service Fees (Books, Laundry, etc.)
Additional Fees for International students
International Student Support Fee
Medical Insurance (Mandatory)
$1,350 per quarter
This plan is available on an optional basis for those who pay in full prior to July 2, and is mandatory for those who pay on an installment basis.
The School offers a variety of payment plans to accommodate the needs of all South Kent School famalies. Please reach out to the Business Office for more details.
Payments for US/Canadian Students
South Kent School has proudly partnered with FACTS Management, a tuition management and payment processor. FACTS provides optimal flexibility and cutting-edge technology that will allow families to effectively manage their tuition and/or deposit account payments.
Payments for International Students
South Kent School has proudly partnered with flywire to streamline the process of international payments. With flywire, families are offered competitive foreign exchange rates, allowing them to pay in local currency.
- A convenient online payment process
- Discounted foreign exchange rates
- Payment in local currency - no foreign transaction fees
- Knowledge of cost in local currency at the time of transaction
- No after-the-fact surprises on your credit card statement if you decide to make a payment with your credit card.
To get started, please visit http://www.flywire.com/pay/southkentschool.